Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
• Engineering Degree Holder with 10+ years of proven experience in MEP Planning of High Rise Building Construction projects.
• Preparation of MEP Baseline Schedule, Submission and approval from Client.
• Generate Resource & Cost loaded program, updating & controlling Time & Cost parameters of the project.
• Prepare Cash Flow, Manpower histograms, S curves as per Project baseline.
• Prepare overall Man-hours, Manpower of project based on productivity rate of each activity.
• Progress Monitoring, Scheduling, Controlling & Reporting related program. • Preparation of Claims/Delay Analysis.
• Provide necessary inputs for Project Management Plan.
• Develop and implement detailed progress monitoring system, reporting formats for planning departments.
• Preparation of medium and short-term programs (Week Look ahead), in close liaison with the Project Manager & Project team.
• Modify schedule & activities to suit site constraints and completion dates.
• Coordinate between various departments and setting up weekly targets for execution.
• Prepare acceleration or recovery program as and when needed.
• Actively communicate with the project team including contractors/ consultants. • Ensures that the contractors/ subcontractors are in line with the task and plan.
• Skills in Primavera (p6), Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Analytical Skills, Project management knowledge.
• QATARI RP & NOC IS A MUST.Categories : Male Nurse, Planning Engineer,