Company : SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We currently have a few opportunities within Qatar for a:
SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER (HYDROCARBON ACCOUNTING)
This position is a unique opportunity to formulate, develop robust procedures with clear measures of performance that can be maintained to ensure compliance for a key client. You should be able to provide end-to-end hydrocarbon accounting service including metering reporting to third parties and statutory authorities.
Your main duties will be:
• Develop, configure and maintain mass balance/data reconciliation programs that are used to perform daily mass balance and energy balance
• Ensure that metering in allocation database is accurate and correct metering issues
• Configure, run and maintain Hydrocarbon Accounting System related to Hydrocarbon distribution allocation that is used to perform daily and monthly reports.
• Execute mass balance/data reconciliation/allocation procedures and assists in revision and documentation of the procedures from time to time. Familiarize with all the related agreements to understand the impact of any changes.
• Analyse results and identifies sources of error including metering miss-measurements. Initiate and follow up with relevant supporting departments. Document, with supporting miss-measurement reports, for audit purposes, any changes that results in re-allocation.
• Determine the reconciled quantities on a daily and monthly basis and prepares reports in conjunction with Operations personnel. Ensure reports are sent out as per agreed procedures.
Ideally you will have Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum experience of 5 years in similar responsibilities. You will have strong interporsonal skills and be competent in presentation and database systems.
You are fluent in English, and fluency in Arabic would be an advantage.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
Starting Date Anticipated in October 2014
Work Cycle Staight Assignment
You must have:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 25 years experience in:
Project Management; Construction; Civil; Mechanical; and/or Marine, depending on your position of application.
SPIE promotes diversity and you will need to be a team player in a multi-cultural environment.
Fluent in English & Arabic is advantageous
Location: Qatar, Doha
<a data-cke-saved-href="http://spie-ogs.profilsearch.com/recrute/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=1554" href="http://spie-ogs.profilsearch.com/recrute/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=1554" target="_blank" class="btn" btn-success"="">Apply HereCategories : Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,