Company : Qatar Rail
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
The Requirement Expert is responsible for managing all user requirements related to Urban and LD systems from the operational and maintenance perspective in close cooperation with the members of the Transport Planning Department, the O&M Department, Shadow Operators, End-State Operators and Consultants and Contractors.
Further, he supports the transport Planning Department in other activities related to Transport Systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the Urban and LD requirement within the service delivery organisation. The main responsibilities are as follows:
• Develops, manages, controls and updates requirements for Urban and LD system in close coordination with the O&M Senior Managers
• Ensures that all Urban and LD requirements are in line with the operations and maintenance planning
• Evaluates Requests for Change and their respective impact on requirements
• Coordinates with the members of the Service Delivery Division, the experts from the Shadow Operator and the End-State Operator that operational and functional requirements are precisely formulated and cover all aspects of the operation and maintenance
• Ensures that all requirements are covered in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPP) and the O&M Tenders
• Participates in reviews and audits to ensure the programme and its suppliers are implementing the requirements
• Participates in Design Reviews
• Supports the Transport Systems unit in the production of studies and reports
• Supports QR directors by the provision of technical support
University Degree in engineering or related discipline or demonstrable equivalent experience
• Experience in working in a railway construction and railway operation environment.
• Minimum of 10 years hands on experience in requirements management.
• Experience in Railways Operation and Maintenance is beneficial.
• Can demonstrate experience in using Comply Pro and DOORS software to effectively manage and control requirements.
• Familiar with Railway Legislation and guidance and have strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills along with good communication skills.
Professional Training: MS Office software
Comply Pro & DOORS software
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of requirements management.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Comply Pro and DOORS software tools
• Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated skill in conducting requirements workshops and presenting to senior management.
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, analysing and solving problems.
• Highly experienced in using Microsoft Office Software (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, MS PROJECT and VISIO).
• Accountable and naturally works well with the team to seek innovative solutions
• Ability to collaborate with end users and have a strong desire to excel
• Ability to build relationships with and influencing a range of people at all levels within and outside the organisation
• Ability to perform at a high level under pressure.
• Ability to interface and develop strong working relationships with the Service Delivery department, QR project teams and stakeholders. Strong communicator.
• Ability to work independently. Committed and Self-Motivated.
• Proactive and focus in anticipating problems and timely identification of issues
• Concern for quality and attention to details.
• Effective organisational skills
Categories : Human Resources/Personnel,