Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
- Shall Understand project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets as Primavera software & MS Project
- Shall Co-ordinate & follow-up with Project/Maintenance team for forecast on Billing, Collections, CTC updates etc.
- Shall follow the PMO process for centralized approach by tracking the manpower resources, invoices submissions, collections updates as per Software tool used in the organizations.
- Shall monitor and tracking project progress and highlighting delay in the schedule.
- Shall analyze technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates in Primavera & MS Projects
- Shall Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget & report to management team in advance if the job schedule is delayed with impact.
- Shall Coordinate workflow for one or multiple projects
- Shall coordinate for the New Job booking, Kick of meeting, Document tracking (Engineering/Procurement/Projects) and manpower movement.
- Shall have experience in Primavera cost loading and resource loading against the project requirements.
- Shall Prepare of recovery program and risk analysis
Educational and Technical Qualifications/ Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (UPDA/Civil defence approved engineer)
- Certified in Primavera training.
Years and Nature of Experience
- Min 5 years or more of relevant experience in a similar role with Fire& life Safety Security industry.
TRANSFERABLE VISA AND NOC IS REQUIREDCategories : Planning Engineer,