Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
A WELL REPUTED READY-MIX COMPANY IS URGENTLY LOOKING FOR:
(1) Responsible for the spare parts warehouse and quality control in line with the specifications & PO’s.
(2) Ensures proper handling, labeling and material storage to prevent damage.
(3) Ensures that all items received and issued are being processed in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
(4) Responsible for accurate physical warehouse inventory count. (
5) Capable to organize the warehouse in an optimal way.
(6) Encode & review related data into the ERP system, generates various reports and reconcile with the technical department.
(7) Ensure accurate Diesel filling and issuance process are being conducted accurately as per the Company policy and procedures.
(1) Receives and inspects all incoming materials, processes and distributes documentation and reconciles with issued PO’s.
(2) Compares deliveries with in line with PO’s/contract document and prepares discrepancy reports if any.
(3) Maintains records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
(4) Handling and disposition of inventory items and keeping store inventory current and accurate.
(5) Conducts daily stock counting of diesel tanks, and any other duties assigned.
STRICTLY FOR MALE CANDIDATES. LOCAL CANDIDATE WITH NOC IS ADVANTAGE. Required Skills: • Ability to read, write, perform mathematical calculations, follow oral and written instructions, with two(2) to three(3)-year of experience in heavy vehicles/ equipment spare parts (and supervisory responsibilities for store supervisor); or an equivalent combination of education and experience; • Pro-active and well organized; • Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; • Ability to work under pressure.
Suitable candidate with required qualifications, experience and proven track record may send their CV to our email:Categories : Supervisor, store keeper,