Company : THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
For immediate employment. The ideal candidate, preferably a lady fluent in both English and Arabic, must have strong computer, telephone and communication skills and must be serious about having a career.
• Answer & direct phone calls from the receptionist desk;
• Welcome and Receive visitors to the Chancery; Must have Customer service skills;
• Receive deliveries and oversee the dispatch of mails;
• Provide administrative support to the Consular Officer;
• Assist with printing of documents;
• Assist with preparation of consular revenue returns; and
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• At least, a Diploma by educational qualification;
• 2-3 years of administrative experience as a receptionist;
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in English and Arabic);
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player;
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks efficiently and with the sense of urgency required;
• Must possess the ability to work under pressure, whilst remaining proactive and resourceful;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Must be exceedingly organized with a strong attention to detail.
If you see yourself as suitable for the job, please submit your application no later than Thursday, 19th August, 2021.Categories : Receptionist,