Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
- Degree qualified in a recognized engineering or science related discipline, preferably holding and maintaining UK chartered status and corporate membership of at least one relevant learned institution.
- Minimum 15 years’ successful corrosion practitioner experience in the oil and gas or related industries with sound knowledge of relevant plant, process or production chemistry, and structural and process materials properties.
- Must be able to demonstrate up–to-date knowledge of and be able to use applicable national and international standards in the corrosion or related fields.
- Must possess proven and successful experience in delivery of high quality oral and written communications.
- Please send us your resume and relevant certificate copies along with photo.