Company : Sports Corner
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Maintenance Supervisor-(MS- 001)
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and tools whilst maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees.
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used.
- Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all department locations.
- Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation systems in all department locations.
- Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical other related systems in all department locations.
- Ensure that safety practices are followed and assist in all work areas when and where needed.
- Graduate or Equivalent qualification in Maintenance (preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) or other related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience in Maintenance aspects.
- Comprehensive understanding of building and equipment maintenance functions.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills in Arabic & English.
- Age below 35 years.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Analytic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technical Skills.
- Planning, organizing, & decision-making.
- Communication skills.
- Persuasive, influencing and leading.
- Team work & adaptability.
- Negotiation & conflict management.
- Stress tolerance.
Please mention the Job Code in the Subject column when applying for above vacancies
Categories : Fitter, Supervisor,