Company : StarLink Qatar
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
• Conduct legal research and review all new legislations and assess their impact on company business.
• Address and liaison with the legal registrars on developments that need coordination with the treasury on issues concerning judicial and legal processes of money collection.
• Contribute to the scrutiny of internal and external contracts ensuring their conformity to the civil and commercial laws of the state of Qatar.
• Review, draft and negotiate all type of agreements to which company are a party to it.
• Provide legal support and advice to all management functions pertinent to Starlink.
• Ample knowledge of Qatari laws.
• Degree in Legal and 3-4 years’ experience in Legal ﬁrm.
• Language: Proﬁcient in Arabic and English Language
***All applicants must be under Family or Company VISA (Transferable).
We are URGENTLY looking for Team Player Candidates to ﬁll the following positions.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria: If you are interested to apply for this position, send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com stating the position that you are applying for in the subject linr