Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
- Understand the Financial, commercial and Taxation systems in Qatar.
- Guarantee the correct implementation of accountancy rules & principles and assure all administrative and financial data are recorded properly.
- Prepares Budget, Financial Statements (annual and periodical, also in-house), KPI and coordinate for auditing and certification.
- Manage cash flow and payments, ensuring adequate forecasts and reporting.
- Manage and maintain the relationships with local Banks.
- Monitor new laws and regulations in the Country (Specially Qatar Labor Law).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 12 Years of professional experience in the same field.
- B.Com in Accounting and additional qualifications in the administration field is preferred.
- Professional spoken and written English,Arabic is advantage.
- Knowledge of accountancy software, specifically Tally.
- Excellent Knowledge of all MS Office. Able to communicate at different levels.
- Must have valid Qatar Residency .