E-Notification System launched by the Ministry of Interior in cooperation with National Tourism Council via www.qatarvisaservice.com provides visa-on-arrival facility for those travelling to Qatar during summer from 4 June to 16 August 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact VFS on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa types and Pricing
You can use this service to apply for a Qatar visa as mentioned in the table below. Your visa type will be automatically selected by the system based on your date of application, length of stay in Qatar, itinerary, nationality, country of residence and purpose of visit.
Visa Fees (USD)
Service Fee (USD)
|Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)||0.00||14.00|
All visa fees, service fees and incidentals charged (if any) for all applications, including unsuccessful applications, are non-refundable.
Enjoy your “Summer in Qatar” from 04Jun-16Aug 2019 with the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) facility for your loved ones on select purpose of visit
Purpose of Visit
Visa Fees (USD)
Service Fee (USD)
|Travelling as a family – ETA eligible||0.00||14.00|
|You are a family member of a present Qatar resident – ETA eligible||0.00||14.00|
|You are a former resident of Qatar – ETA eligible||0.00||14.00|
How to Apply and pay
Applications can be made a maximum of 90 days or minimum of 4 working days prior to travel. We recommend that you apply as early in advance as possible.
Payment can be made with Visa /MasterCard debit or credit card only.
All applicants must have a machine readable individual passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Qatar. Please note that you will not be able to apply for children who are endorsed on parent’s passport using this service. To complete the application, all applicants require clear, colored electronic scans of the following:
- Passport information (bio page) /picture page(s)
- A passport-size photo
- Airline reservation (Qatar Airways passengers are not required to submit their reservation information)
- Hotel reservation/confirmation or relevant documents for other place of stay in qatar
If you qualify for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), you will also need to provide one or more of the following:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of valid visa held for your residential status
- Proof of valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK
To qualify for “Summer in Qatar” please provide one or more of the following:
- Valid Qatar Residency Permit or Qatar ID of the first relation with relation proof
- Proof of previous residency held in Qatar
- Confirmed hotel voucher for length of stay (if applicable)
- Bank statement, investments or annual income of at least USD 8000 (if applicable)
- Credit cards statement of the primary applicant (if applicable)
In order to strengthen your application, you may upload additional documents, such as those listed below. Applications from some countries of residence are required to provide additional documents during the online application process.
- Documents which show investments of USD $8,000 or more.
- Income tax papers which show an annual gross income of USD $8,000 or more.
- Evidence of travel in the last five years to any of the following countries: Qatar, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK.