Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
JOB OPENING: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AN ARAB NATIONALITY WITH FOLLOWING CAPABILITIES:
- Implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Qatar Living, News Papers, Google+ Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Should possess a passion for content strategy, blogging, and micro-blogging and community participation leadership. Create relevant content to reach the audience.
- Understanding of Great Designs and Visual content.
- Ability to make promotion strategy and engagement strategy to continually grow fan base by utilizing Social Media Ads.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Management of design and promotions and Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills in English and Arabic.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary? (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
- Playing a brand consulting/advising role with regard to the online environment: opportunities, threats, new initiatives, development of digital identity and online presence, identification of potential business and new digital transactions.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY APPLY TO:
email@example.comCategories : Information Technology ( IT), Social Media,