Company : Tozzi Qatar
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Reference No: Ref.011
Bachelor degree in accountancy or higher education, with relevance industry experience (technical background is an advantage);
- 10 years minimum experience in project cost control;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point), Windows Operating System, GSAP;
- 35 years → on;
NOC is mandatory
Competence and Skills:
- Use financial, budget and accounting expertise to evaluate project costs and ensures that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Records business activities and prepares periodic financial statements that inform top management about project progress.
- Notify to the Project Manager of any deviations or expected deviations from the scope, schedule and/or budget and prepares change notices as required
- Assist the Project Manager with manpower planning by discipline and develop strategies for increased utilizations
- Capability to monitor the financial progress of a project, computes operating fixed and variable costs and compares such costs to budgets in order to helps the management to adjust project costs while work is still in progress
- Report periodic financial statements to the Project Manager and ensures that accounting procedures and systems are adequate and functional.
- Reports to the Financial and Administration Manager.
Location: Ras Laffan Industrial City
Tozzi Qatar is the local company of Tozzi Sud S.p.A, part ofTozzi Industries sub-holding, an internationally renowned contracting group with over 50 years of experience worldwide in the oil, gas, energy, petrochemical industries, Tozzi Industries has breadth of organization and depth of expertise acquired while working in hostile places as well as in demanding environmentsCivil Engineering,