Company : Qatar foundation
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Senior IT Support Analyst
Job Purpose:Highly organized efficient and flexible team player who works hard and excels in a multi-cultural environment and provide high quality IT technology support to the PUE and its operations. This individual must have strong IT project management/coordination skills.
Key Result Areas:
• Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately
• Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
• Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
• Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
• Advanced experience of Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, PCs, Notebooks, printers. projectors, PA systems, AV equipment’s, video conference systems, telephony conference systems, LCD screens, smart boards, smart document camera and related software etc
• Developing technology asset inventory system
• Auditing inventory of technology assets
• Develop & maintain procedural documentation
• Assistance & maintenance of LAN, wireless networks.
• Verify operating system, software and data transfers are following PUE and QF IT policies and procedures
• Validate backup integrity of data
• Ensure users are being provided technical support in a timely manner
• Provide support and maintenance for PUE entities telephone system, networking system in coordination with QF IT.
• Coordinate between PUE entities and QF IT regarding the software upgrading and hardware requirements
• Coordinate between PUE entities and QF IT regarding implementation of general system security procedures
• Any other duties as requested.