Company : ict Qatar
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
ict QATAR is currently seeking talented and motivated professionals
Job ID: FA01
Division: Shared Services
Job Title: Senior Accountant/accountant
Responsible for processing accounts in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with all relevant company policies and procedures. They will supervise the accounting, ensuring that all accounts are maintained in an accurate manner and provide regular feedback and reports on accounting matters that are regularly updated to reflect all transactions.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Plans, directs and supervises the activities of the assigned personnel in the sections, ensuring that each work programs are achieved. Ensures all staff is adequately coached and performance evaluated to meet the requirements of the role and organization.
- Monitoring existing accounting policies, procedures and systems and assists in the development and implementation of new accounting systems and procedures to meet the changing requirements and anticipated future needs of the business
- Ensures that the monthly off-cycle payments are made in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures compliance with all contractual benefits policies, terms and conditions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification general accounting experience, preferably in the IT and telecommunication sector or oil and gas sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Computer literacy including familiarity with accounting software applications and ERP awareness
- Qatari national only
Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements should e-mail their CV quoting the appropriate job title along with the job code. Applications without job code will not be entertained.
Categories : Accountant,