Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
- IRATA Level 3 Certification required including proficiency in theoretical knowledge, equipment and rigging, maneuvers, climbing and rescue/hauling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as IRATA Certified Level 3 Rope Access Technician.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate and execute the skills and knowledge required of Level 1, 2 and 3 IRATA Certified Rope Access Technicians.
- Valid drivers' license is preferred.