Company : Vodafone
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
OSB / AIA Specialist - VOD0006L8
To provide Analysis, Design, Development and Unit Testing of the functionalities related to Integration layer (middleware). SME will work with Oracle Technologies such as Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Service Bus and others. SME will also participate on creating of roadmaps (providing inputs to Domain Manager) and guidelines related to Integration domain. SME will also be responsible for evaluation of performance impact of new and existing functionalities delivered to the middleware.
SME will work closely with Domain Manager (for Integration part - who will act as Design Authority to him) as well as with other stakeholders to gather requirements, clarify them to be able to propose adequate solution related to the Integration layer.
OSB/AIA is a specialist for Oracle Stack.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Designing the solutions related to integration domain (based on the Oracle Stack) based on the requirements provided by Requestor. To provide High Level Design as well as Low Level Design documents as the part of Analysis and Design project phases.
• Programming of the solution based on the agreed design documents and providing unit testing of the delivered solution including the preparation of technical documents such as release notes, etc.
• Review and approve the High Level Designs and Low Level Design created by our Partners or external Vendors.
• Provide inputs into integration guidelines and roadmaps which will be maintained by Domain Manager
Key performance indicators:
• Deliver High Level Design as well as Low Level Design documents within agreed timelines
• Deliver solution (“functional deliver” – web service, etc.) within agreed timelines
• Delivered inputs into Integration Guidelines
Budget owned: N/A
Domain Manager/Online and Integration
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
• Min 3 years of proven experiences (as analyst/architect and programmer) with Oracle Middleware (and with knowledge of ver11) especially with Oracle Suite's components, Oracle API Gateway, Oracle service Bus, BPEL, Weblogic
• Knowledge and experiences with use of Integration Patterns
• Real experiences with use of SVN, Git, SoapUI, LoadUI (or other tool for performance testing of APIs), MS Visio (or other tools for UML modeling)
• Knowledge and experience with OAuth protocol, SAML.
• Experience with performance troubleshooting and tuning of the Oracle Stack (OSB mainly)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• The Oracle SOA Suite 11g Implementation Specialist