Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Oracle HRMS Consultant
Job Description – Oracle HRMS Consultant
· Must have worked in support project and should have experience in support call handling over voice/email/ticketing tool etc.
· Have excellent knowledge of Oracle HRMS/SSHR/Payroll module.
· Experience in Oracle iExpense module would be an added advantage.
· Understanding of Oracle EBS Technical aspects – API, Interfaces and Workflow etc would be an added advantage.
· Experience in preparing training materials, such as audio presentations, hard copy manuals, PowerPoint presentations, training guides etc
· Having knowledge of UPK (User Productivity Kit) Tool would be added benefits.
Experience & Educational Qualification
· Should have a minimum 3-4 years of experience in Oracle EBS
·Should have excellent Arabic Verbal & Written Communication skills
· Should have excellent English Verbal & Written Communication skills
· Should be open to working in a multicultural environment
· Should be flexible to work extended hours and over the weekends on need basis
· Date of Joining : 2 weeks (In one of the prestigious Government Organization in Doha, Qatar)
· Visa : Resident Permit shall be given to the Candidate.
· Accommodation & Transport to be borne by the candidate.
Interested Candidates kindly forward your CV.Categories : Information Technology ( IT),