Company : INCHCAPE SHIPPING SERVICES
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
The Role: The main responsibility of the role is to coordinate marine operations which include but are not limited to, vessel port operations, offshore operations, crew changes and husbandry matters as required and ensure that customer requirements are met as well as operations are carried out in line with the standard SOP’s.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in port operations procedure, general maritime industry particularly in crewing and husbandry matter.
- Experience in Shipping, crew logistics, or transportation.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office application (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and related internal systems
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Excellent customers service skills and ability to maintain good liaison with port authorities.
- Balance multiple tasks, changing priorities & operate within a deadline-oriented environment.
- Candidate in Qatar with a transferable visa will be preferred.