Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
• Takes and transcribes dictation on technical and confidential matters from the administrator or executive.
• Coordinates and facilitates the administrator’s or executive's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and conferences.
• Makes travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Has Bachelor Degree
• 5-10 years experience as Executive Secretary for Top Management
• Excellent in Business Correspondence (English)
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• With pleasing personality
send CV to email:Categories : Secretary,