Company : ict Qatar
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
ict QATAR is currently seeking talented and motivated professionals
Job ID: GP35
Division: ICT Government Programs
Job Description:Responsible to coordinate and supervise all the activities related to design, development and implementation of systems and software applications. This role is also responsible to maintain, support, update and trouble shooting of existing government application systems and applications
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Analyze current and future business needs with respect to system application requirements
- Ensure proper implementation of IT application processes & procedures
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development. And creation of design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Lead and assist the development team in the coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions and collaborate with other technical areas to integrate the solution.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend implementations.
- Periodically perform code reviews.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- 5- 6 years of overall experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in J2EE (lS, Servlets, EJB, JMS, etc..), JSF, Spring Framework. Hibernate Framework, WSRPJSR,SSO
- Strong knowledge and experience in XML and Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, REST WSDL. WS- Security, XSL, XSD, and XPath, etc. )
- Experience in SOA based Standards and technologies (BPEL,ESB)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements should e-mail their CV quoting the appropriate job title along with the job code. Applications without job code will not be entertained.
Categories : Information Technology ( IT),