Sodexo|Teyseer, Qatar’s leading services company, announced today the
launch of "Rise with Sodexo|Teyseer" in Qatar to help clients thrive in the new normal of health, operational and confidence challenges that have emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sodexo|Teyseer has tailored the program for the company’s Doha-based business, in collaboration with Sodexo, the World Leader in Quality of Life services with a global footprint spanning 67 countries.
“With 1800 strong staff across Qatar and over 9,000 regionally, we aim to set a positive course to thrive in the next normal in the midst of never-before-imagined circumstances imposed by COVID-19.” says Rachid Noujeim, CEO of Sodexo Middle East.
Drawing on expertise learned from Sodexo’s support for businesses based in China during the restart of their activities, the company’s teams and experts have identified the new needs of clients and employees from all sectors of activity.
“After engaging extensively with our clients in the region – including leading companies in oil and gas, construction and corporate – and reviewing global best practice, our team is honored to play a role contributing to the re-opening efforts in Qatar,” says Francois Pujo, General Manager, Sodexo |Teyseer.
This approach, aimed at having a positive impact today and every day and reestablishing confidence, brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with an expert risk assessments and restart process.
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services.
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for on-site employees with healthy and sustainable food offers grab-and-go solutions, retail and digital convenience
- Support employee wellness and communication.
- Optimize workplace experience for maximum efficiency – applying world-class sustainability principles in all we do while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility.
Thanks to the seamless integration of Sodexo|Teyseer’s services across facility management and catering services, the company has the unique capacity to integrate 15 essential service offerings, customized specifically to clients and consumers’ needs across the Middle East.
More information on “Rise with Sodexo|Teyseer” can be available at email@example.com