Company : Qatar foundation
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Senior HR Specialist
• Take a leadership role in providing front line support to employees and managers on all employee relation matters within the diverse QF schools whilst influencing, developing and motivating the employees.
• Execute all programs using the system, tools and processes developed by the Human Resource Manager.
• Identify, design, develop and implement general HR strategies and best practice solutions to achieve agreed outcomes.
• Be accountable for the overall leadership and management of the QF-PUE Human Resource function, which includes end to end management of the following functions:
Training and Development
Employee Engagement but not limited to yearly surveys and team building programs
Dealing with staff and management on matters pertaining to:
General welfare, attendance, probation reviews, pay matters, leave, promotions, annual vacation tickets, policy interpretation, employee assistance program, investigation, dispute resolution, grievances, legal HR/ER matters and processing of resignations/terminations including final payment).
Employee On-Boarding Program for new employees e.g. induction, new starter pack, accommodation, security pass, transportation, visa, medical and assisting with opening bank account)
Performance Management and Performance Appraisal (Review and Processing)
Event Management (annual staff function, service and recognition awards, induction etc.)
Payroll and Oracle –ad-hoc employee reports management
Staff Intranet, Communications and Correspondence
Employee Records (including organizational chart, employee contracts and letters of offer)
Government Relations and Immigration Management (visa and work permits).
• Provide high level, timely and professional advice to senior managers and staff on the above functions.
• Lead, develop and motivate a team of HR/ER professionals to achieve the overall business goals.
• Represent and provide high level advice and services on behalf of QF-PUE on internal and external forums and committees.
• Identify and implement positive employee relations programmes, in consultation with the relevant stakeholder groups that will lead to a more efficient and motivated workforce.
• Develop and provide management and Head of HR monthly ER metrics reports (absenteeism, leave, turnover rates and outstanding grievances etc.).
• Play a critical key role in communicating ER programs to schools management and actively participate in regular meetings with schools department staff/management.
• Handle ad-hoc activities as requested by management or other senior leadership position.Categories : HR Manager,