Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
An MEP and Facilities Management Company with more than 10 years in the Gulf requires an Information Technology Manager for its offices in Doha, QATAR.
• 6 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Windows 7.x and 8.x environments including Application support for MS Office Outlook/Word/
Excel/PowerPoint with advance skills in using and programing these applications to be able to support Administrative, Accounting and Technical Staff
• 4 years of working experience in Network Systems
• IT and Data Security knowledge/experience in set up and maintenance
• Setting up of back-up systems and experience of managing daily routines
• Application support for specialized systems such as Accounting Software, Workflow and Distribution Software etc.
• Knowledge and experience in working within an Open System Interconnection (OSI) Model. At a minimum, to be able to work at least up to Level 6
• Suitable academic preparation and/or professional qualifications will be considered as advantages
• Additional IT Know how and specific Industry Experience will be considered as extra qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (Read/ Write/Speak) at a minimum level of IELTS 7+ The successful candidate will be offered a
standard Qatar package
Interested candidates please submit a full CV/ Resume.