Company : Reputed Company
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
A reputed Construction Company in Doha is looking to fill the following position urgently; Head Of Human Resources
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and administer a full range of Human Resource Policies and Programs, including, recruiting, compensation, performance management, manpower planning and control, employee training, etc...
• Provide guidance to all Departments in all Human Resource matters.
• Receive and respond to queries from Department Heads regarding recruiting, salary adjustments, visas, RPs, employee performance, training, warnings, terminations...
• Respond to employee questions regarding leaves, medical benefits, termination benefits, and loans.
• Liaise with the Documentation Section responsible for obtaining all visas, RPs, driver's licenses, medical cards and clearances.
• Liaise with the Travel Section responsible for booking management and personnel travel, hotels, airport pick-ups, etc... Administer all employees’ leave requests.
• Maintain all personnel files and verify all time sheets and flash reports from the sites.
• Prepare reports and correspondence to keep management up-to-date on Human Resource and Administration issues.
• University Degree in Human Resource Management or B.Com in General Management.
• Minimum Ten years of experience as an HR generalist in one or more large, progressive companies; exposure to compensation and incentive models and their application; familiarity with performance management concepts and their application; some exposure to current trends in manpower planning and training.
• Knowledge of Qatar labor Law and regulations, etc...
• Good grasp of manpower budgeting and costing.
• Ability to deal effectively with sensitive personnel problems.
• Ability to guide and influence line managers in the application of human resource policies and practices.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Requires sound judgment and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
• Must be well organized and flexible-able to deal with a variety of issues at the same time, able to set priorities and work to deadlines.
• Must have good knowledge of common computer applications including Word, Excel, Power Point,
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV along with Experience & Educational Certificates copies.