Company : Sports Corner
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
Customer Service Representatives-(CSR-001)
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center/customer service environment.
- May perform one or more of the following: Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Schedules work to ensure accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer CALLS/CHATS and respond to emails
- Service Delivery through telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required Bilingual language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a MNC/DOMESTIC call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
Note: Candidates those who have Experience in any of the below Application Competenciescan be given more preferences.
- CRM: Customer Relation Management.
- CMS: Customer Management System.
- DMS:Dealer Management System.
Any Customer Relation Management Tool.