Ministry of Public Health has released a list of precautionary measures to be followed when using home delivery services.
They advice that preparing meals at home at all times is the best and safest thing to do, yet if there is you need to order then make sure to:
1. Ask the delivery person to leave the order in front of the door
2. Maintain a safe minimum distance of 2 meters between you and delivery person
3. Use single-use gloves to pick up the order and dispose of them immediately in a safe manner
4. Pay for the order online using applications
5. If cash is exchanged, it is better to pay the exact amount so that you do not receive any change, and it is important to wash your hands afterwards
6. Wipe and disinfect packages before handling them
7. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20-40 seconds after disposing off all packages including boxes, bags and packaging materials in safe manner
8. Wipe the surfaces that have been touched after the packaging is disposed
9. Empty the meal in clean dishes assigned to each family members.