Ooredoo is the international telecommunications company headquartered in Doha, Qatar. It provides mobile, wireless, wireline, services.
To recharge your Ooredoo Prepaid, use any of the recharge methods.
- My Ooredoo app
- Recharge card
Recharge using My Ooredoo app
- Download Ooredoo Qatar app from play store
- Click on Recharge & Transfer
- It will show some options Hala recharge Data recharge etc
- Click on Hala recharge enter the mobile number and select the recharge option
- And select the payment method and pay the cash
You can easily recharge your prepaid phone credit and data. They provide their services to over 140 countries. You will get a code via email for using this code you can use to recharge your phone.
- Go to Recharge.com website
- For data and mobile credit, options are available. Choose the recharge option from there
- Fill the email address
- select the payment method and pay the cash
- after getting the code Enter *127*PIN# followed by the send button
- Call 111 and follow their instructions
Check your Ooredoo balance
Enter *129# and click send button