Company : STARLINK Qatar
Contact Phone :
Job Description :
COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION OFFICER
• Must be potential enough to handle and work in pressure as and when situation demands.
• Leads and manages the complaints procedures and process on a daily basis for the area assigned.
Provides support to ED’s, Chiefs of Staff, and other HMC leaders and staff about complaints resolution process and procedure.
• Provides support and recommendations for the appropriate course of action with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring action plans for service improvements are developed.
• Reports complaint statistics, outcomes, and operations impact analyses to the appropriate Corporate and/or Executive Director of the assigned facility.
• Customer service- manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance needs;
• Oral communication- speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification
• Teamwork- contributes towards building a positive team spirit
• Reporting directly to Director of Hospitality
All applicants must be under Family or Company RP VISA(Sponsorship change).If you are qualified to apply for this position, please send your CV
stating Asst. Technician in the subject line